Scripture

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up. ~D&C 84:88

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Feliz Día de las Madres

Feliz Día de las Madres!!!
 
 
It was wonderful seeing all of you yesterday!
 
 
My companion's name is Citlali Pavon Ortiz.


I find out about transfers this Sunday night! This transfer went by really fast.
 

I did receive the Cinco de Mayo package you sent! Want to know something funny? According to my companion they don't actually celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Mexico. Everyone has that Monday off from school and everything but other than that they don't do anything. Their Independence Day September 16th is what they celebrate.
 
 
So she celebrated Cinco de Mayo for the first time with the package you sent! We are super excited! ESPECIALLY because it has Mexican hot chocolate. yum yum yum!!!!!
 
 
So! I hoped you liked my surprise for Mother's Day!! I am so happy! Ana is amazing and she is super excited and happy too. I wanted to wait to tell all of you over Skype!
 

I loved seeing all of you! You look great. I love the picture from Hannah's Thumbelina-- that poster is from inside CBT?? and Jonny's graduation. I am so proud of all of you!!!

I love you all SO MUCH!! Look out for my card for Mother's Day Mama!
 

xoxo Hermana Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment